(a) Datos identificativos:
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform that the ownership entity www.hotelrestaurantelotus.es domain (hereinafter LOTUS RESTAURANT) PLÁCIDA CASTRO MAGARIÑOS NIF: 35434224-X and residing at Av. Dolores Mosquera, 16 Bass - Caldas de Reis (Pontevedra). For the attention of users and / or the company concerned has the LOTUS RESTAURANT Tel 986 540 602 and email email@example.com. The content of this website is to inform the activities, products and / or services LOTUS RESTAURANT.
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit , which contain the session data that can be useful later in the same website. The data allow the website to keep your information between the pages , and also to analyze the way you interact with the site, so you can identify a user preference .
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet , providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of the website. At the same time are safe as they can only store information that was put in place by the browser , which is information the user entered in the browser or included in the page request . They can not run code and can not be used to access your computer .
Then provide further information to different types of cookies that may be used are better understood :
Different types of cookies that may be used by page:
- Depending on the expiry date:
Session Cookies : These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website . It is usually used to analyze traffic patterns on the web . Ultimately, this allows you to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
Permanent cookies : These are stored in the terminal and the website reads each time a new check is performed. Despite its name, a permanent web has a set expiration date . The cookie will stop working after that date you can go a few minutes to several years. It is generally used to provide the various services offered by the websites.
- Depending on who manages :
Own Cookies are sent and managed by a team or own domain web editor you are viewing .
Third party cookies : they are sent and managed by a third party who is not the publisher of the website itself, when they come from another server. Such as those used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps.
- Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through Cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between :
• Cookies techniques : those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and the use of different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic , identify the user session , access parts of access restricted , remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
• Analytical Cookies: ( __utma , __ utmb , __ utmc , __ utmz ) are those that allow the responsible therefor , monitoring and statistical analysis of user behavior in web sites that are linked . It is used for measuring the activity of web sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of how users use the service. Are treated by us and / or third parties. These cookies collect anonymous / dissociated user information, such as number of users and time spent , how many times you visit the site , the source of the user keywords . Thanks to that we can improve the supply of products and services we offer. For more information about external vendor tool Google Analytics visit: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
• Advertising Cookies : (id, __ gads , _drt_ , FLC , NID and exchange_uid ) are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively possible to offer advertising space there on the website , tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or to your use of our website. Advertising Third Party Cookies : In addition to managed by the web advertising, web offers advertisers the option of serving advertisements by third parties (" Ad Servers" ) . In this case, these third parties may store cookies sent from our websites from the browsers of users as well as access to the data stored in them .